Daily Goals setting

Daily Goals setting

  •  Two types of goles
    1. Ego goles
    2. Mastery goals

  • Ego goals :
    • These are the goals for your ego 
    • like if you buy this people will think about you like that
    • eg. you are thinking like if you buy s class Mercedesthen people will feel positive about you or think you are rich and all
    • but in this goal motivation is high but for short term
  • Mastery goals :
    • These are the goals for your self-improvement 
    • if you do this then automatically your ego goals will satisfy
    • This goals motivation is low but for long term
  • limits Expanded :
    • in past, I have limited, that I can do 20 push-ups at a time 
    • that is the best I can do 
    • today I make 20 pushups and then rest for 2 min and then I do it again and you know what I did 20 more pushups and same I rest for 2 min and do 20 more and 20 more so now it's not about the best you can do it is about what all you can do 
    •  so do what All you can do 
  • continuation: now I tell you my story and you get inspired and directly start doing the 100 pushups a day 
    • but I know you can do it and maybe you can achieve it for one day but on the next day you get pain and then you just not do it again or leave it 
    • so it is not about how much you have done it is about continuation ie. you have to gradually increase the phase not in one day so that your body can get time to prepare.
  • steps : 
    • so do it step by step 
    • increase the phase in small steps 
  • focus on why not on how, and how will automatically be achieved if you focus on why
  • Mohmad Ali doesn't like practicing and going to training but he wants to be a world champion so he practices daily


Previous » Next »

Comments